AWARD RULES AND CONDITIONS
- There is no entry fee for the EABC Business Excellence Awards.
- The awards are open to Companies, partnerships, organizations and businesses based in the East African Community Region.
- Entry is by online entry form only. Entrants are required to submit whatever statements, testimonials and records they wish for the relevant category. The judges reserve the right to seek more information or clarification of submissions.
- Contenders may enter themselves or be nominated by another. If a contender is nominated by someone outside the business then the business will be invited to submit an entry in accordance to the rules and criteria of the awards. The only category exempt from this would be the Life-time Achievement Award.
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel appointed by the Board of the East African Business Council.
- The winning entries will be announced at an awards ceremony held on March 23, 2018.
- Winners across all categories will receive a certificate of recognition as well as trophy only. No monetary value will be attached to any of the winning categories.
- All entries will be treated in confidence. Financial information is only seen by the judging panel
- Category sponsors may not enter the category they have supported.
- Individuals and organizations may enter up to 3 categories only. Each entry must be on a separate entry form.
- Entries must be in English and incomplete entries will not be judged.
- Entrants must be willing to provide details of an independent referee where a business is nominating itself.
- Organisers reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- Judges may decide to visit the shortlisted entries.
- The judges' decision is final and no follow up correspondence will be entered into.
- Award winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner, but this must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- Entries should be submitted to arrive no later than the entry deadline of February 17th , 2018. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
- There can be no appeal against the decision of the organizers or of any judge or panel appointed by them; their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition, including the interpretation of these rules and conditions. Should the organizers consider insufficient entries have been received; they reserve the right to reduce the number of prizes to be awarded.
- By entering and completing an entry you agree to the terms and conditions laid out above
HardCopies of extra information in relation to your entries can be sent via courier service or postal addressed to:
The Executive Director
East African Business Council (EABC)
P.O. Box 2617
Tel:+255 (27) 2543047
Location: PlotNo. 01| Oloirien House| Perfect Printers Street| Arusha | Tanzania