NOTICE FOR THE 22ND EABC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (HYBRID) TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 20TH JUNE 2022 AT CROWN CONFERENCE HALL KIGALI, RWANDA
Drawn on Date 30th May 2022
Dear Esteemed Member,
Notice is hereby given that the 22nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the East African Business Council shall be held on Monday, 20th June 2022, from 14.30HRS to 16.30HRS (CAT) to transact the following business: –
- Adoption of the Agenda.
- Communication from the Chair.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 21st EABC AGM.
- Discussion of Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 21st EABC AGM
- To Receive and Consider the EABC Annual Report 2021
- To Receive and Consider the Audit Report for 2020.
- To appoint auditors for the period ending 31st December 2021 and fix their remuneration
- To elect EABC Chairperson, Vice-Chairpersons and Members of the Executive Committee for year 2022 – 2024
- To transact any other business (AOB) for which a notice of 7 days has been given.
NB: The AGM will be attended by fully paid-up members.
Members who are in arrears are encouraged to pay their full subscriptions before the AGM in order to be eligible to participate.