Drawn on Date: 26th November 2020
Following the 77th ECM resolution to hold a virtual AGM and in line with article 24 of the MEMARTS Notice is hereby given that the 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the East African Business Council shall be held virtually from 14.30HRS to 16.00HRS (EAT) on Wednesday, 16th December 2020, to transact the following business: –
- Adoption of the Agenda.
- Communication from the Chair.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 20th EABC AGM.
- Discussion of Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 20th EABC AGM
- To Receive and Consider the Report of the Executive Committee for the period August 2019- September 2020.
- To Receive and Consider the Audited accounts together with the report of the auditors for the year ending 31st December 2019.
- To appoint auditors and fix their remuneration
- To transact any other business (AOB) for which 7 days written notice prior to the 21st EABC AGM has been given.
NB: The AGM will be attended and participated by paid up members. Members who are in arrears are encouraged to pay their subscriptions before the AGM in order to fully participate.
Dr. Peter Mutuku Mathuki
SECRETARY TO THE BOARD