Dear Business Leader,
We are excited to extend an exclusive invitation to you to register on the Africa Customer Due Diligence Platform (MANSA Repository Platform) to Earn a Complementary Seat at the East African Business and Investment Summit slated for 31st August – 1st September 2023 at Speke Munyonyo Hotel in Kampala, Uganda. This is part of our ongoing efforts to support business growth and facilitate connections within the African market.The East African Business and Investment Summit organized by the East African Business Council in collaboration with the East African Community and Afreximbank aims to foster dialogue, collaboration, and opportunities for trade and investment in East Africa. Over 500 delegates, including Ministers, senior government officials, industry captains, potential investors, and financial institutions will discuss successes, barriers, and policy reforms in the East African Community (EAC) and the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA). Visit event website at https://www.eabc-online.com/businesssummit
The MANSA digital platform provides a single primary source of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) data required to conduct customer due-diligence checks on counterparties in Africa with a special focus on African Corporates, SMEs, and financial institutions.
1. Access new markets for your company products and services.
2. Market your company products to the wider African market free of charge.
3. Access up to date and relevant information about African corporates and SMEs in the continent.
4. One-stop information on center potential markets and business 2 business matchmaking.
5. Access to a wide number of suppliers across Africa.
6. Get in touch with Investors for both equity and investment purposes by showcasing your company profile.
7. MANSA as an Afreximbank’s platform enables Financial Institutions to easily access Afreximbank’s products.
Registration is free of charge.
Depending on the size of your company, Kindly fill the attached the respective Contributor Information form for Corporate or SMEs (see download link below) and send it via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: +255 714 066711, with a copy to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential.
Contact us for any further information/clarification. We look forward to receiving your duly filled forms and onboarding you to the MANSA platform.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
ABOUT MANSA PLATFORM